- EL731 - Earth Fault Relay
- SE330AU - NERM Relay
- PGR-8800 - Arc Flash Detection Relay
- SE-703 - Earth Fault Relay
Startco Engineering began designing and manufacturing quality electrical protection relays and custom built products in 1975 in Saskatoon, Canada. In 2008 Littelfuse acquired Startco Engineering.
All products are designed and manufactured to the highest standards, which is why all products are come with a 5 Year warranty.
Motor protection and Feeder protection relays are come with a 10 Year warranty
Littelfuse products help protect electrical equipment used in mining, marine, petro chemical and general industrial applications. We offer Littelfuse Startco protection relays for earth fault, motor protection and arc flash detection, as well as Littelfuse Selco generator protection, controls and alarm panels.
EL731 - Sensitive Earth Fault Protection Relay
If you are looking for an economical earth fault protection relay, that provides detection from DC (0 Hertz), to 6,000Hz, then look no further. The EL731 is currently the only earth fault relay on the market, offering 24-240VDC, 110/240Vac supply voltage, 0-6kHz dectection range, and AS2081-2011 compliance!Features
- Arc-Flash trip time less than 1 ms - Limits arc-flash damage and risk of injury.
- Each relay can can monitor 6 sensors - up to 4 relays can be linked - giving a total of 24 sensors available
- LED indication - Each relay has 18 LEDs allowing status of relay and sensors to be obrserved at a glance
PGR-8800 - Arc Flash Detection Relay
Minimising the effects of an Arc Flash is an obligation - not an option. The installation of an arc flash detection system helps you meet these obligations.
The PGR-8800 arc flash detection relay from Littelfuse is a cost effective, value for money solution.